Jacqui is a highly experienced leader having led and managed teams in Australia and internationally for over 20 years. With a passion for recognising and developing the talents of others, Jacqui now helps others to see their potential and works with them to achieve their goals.
Jacqui's approach is to be challenging whilst balancing sensitivity and robustness. Her coaching style is approachable, authentic, enabling and fun (as it should be!).
- GAICD. International Directorship (Australian Institute of Company Directors)
- Graduate Certificate In Business Administration (Australian Graduate School of Management)
- University Certificate of Management (Deakin University Victoria)
- Occupational Hazard Management Certificate (University of Ballarat, Victoria)
- Advanced Certificate in Human Resources Management (Blacktown TAFE)
Accredited to facilitate and administer:
- DDI Development Dimension International Leadership Development and Assessment
- CCL Centre for Creative Leadership, accredited to administer all 360 Assessments
- DISC Personality Profile Assessment